Running Your Business on Obsolete Technology
January 25, 2017 by Bill Wyatt
Phone Systems and Data Networks are starting to show signs of planned obsolescence, which is a policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, or no longer function after a certain period of time.
You can thank Cisco and Microsoft for creating this business model, but the fact is they have done so successfully and other manufacturers are following.
Many of the existing phone systems that businesses are currently using have been discontinued and are no longer supported by the manufacturer, or manufacturers like Nortel, Comdial, Vodovi, Telerad, and Inter-Tel have gone out of business due to increased competition and not keeping up with technology.
This means your local vendor will find it increasingly difficult to service your outdated equipment.
It is a fact that an outdated phone system will eventually crash and die.
- Can you afford to be cut off from your customers?
- What would be the impact to your business to be without phones for 3 to 5 days?
- What will be the financial impact of lost business and the purchase of new technology?
- Who will you trust to guide you in choosing from all the technologies now available?
At Wyatt Communications we are educating companies on the risks associated with manufacturer discontinued voice and data technologies. Many companies can easily cost justify the adoption of today’s technology. Plus your business will benefit from applications and features designed to increase your profitability. New technology can give you a competitive advantage.
Give Wyatt Communications the opportunity to become your trusted partner in:
- Helping you identify where your technology is at risk.
- Identify the appropriate technology to fulfill your needs.
- Assist in financial planning to lessen the impact of required upgrades.
- Identify the new applications and features that give you the competitive advantage.
- Strategically implement these technologies in your business.
We will make technology work for you.