Simple. Powerful. On-Premises.
Sophisticated yet simple, ESI's on-premises solutions give you the flexibility of both digital and IP functionality. All of your vital business communication features are built-in – not just added- on, making for a more intuitive and integrated approach to communications.
See the full list of ESI On Premises Phones.
Features to support a growing business
- Unique message handling
- Intelligent caller ID and call forwarding
- ESI – Virtual Answer lets you greet every caller even if you're on the other line.
- Extensive voicemail capabilities with advanced features and messaging options
Increase business productivity
- One-Touch call recording
- Conveniently route callers to desired locations, plus provide overflow support for live-answer calls.
- Stay connected with multi-device management
- Easily add VIP7 for desktop administration or ESI Presence Management to further optimize your business
- Supports both digital- and IP-based communications
- Easily connect multiple sites with ESI-Link™ enabling you to manage a single system
- Streamlines data redundancy for constant and automatic backups of all system data (recordings, system programming, voice mail messages and prompts).
Save money on connectivity
- Implement SIP Trunking and save as much as 50% on connectivity costs.
- Unlimited long distance and local calling in North America, Canada, and Mexico.
- Business continuity keeps you connected in case of business impacting events
- Scale your business connectivity quickly and easily with SIP Trunking.
SIP Trunking »
Communications Server »
Access Control Services »