A Hybrid Approach to Cloud
ESI delivers the reliability, control and connectivity of a complete business phone solution. A hybrid cloud solution enables your business to be more agile, competitive and cost effective. Not ready for a full cloud solution? A hybrid approach keeps you in the game with new communication features plus can reduce the cost of your connectivity by up to 50%. Merge the power of an on-site IP-based phone system with power of SIP connectivity. Gain the benefits of the cloud and manage your phone system locally.
Advanced features to support your growing business
- Unique call and message handling
- Built in access control and presence
- Intelligent caller ID and forwarding
- Multi-site support
Increase business productivity
- Automatic call distribution made easy
- Simplified call handling features including one touch record and Virtual Answer
- Integrated administration making system management a snap.
- Stay connected to your office communications while on the go with IP900 Mobile
Reduce your cost
- Cost effective telephone service using your existing internet connection
- Save up to 50% on your monthly phone costs
- Lower operational and capital expenditures
- Unlimited local and long distance calling
Scale your business with ease
- Easily expand capacity when you need it - purchase as few as two lines, or as many as you need.
- Reliability of an onsite system with the all the benefits of VoIP
- Transition to a full cloud solution at your pace
- Connect remote locations or virtual workers with ease.
Ensure business continuity
- Never miss a call even in a disaster situation
- Automatically route calls to a separate location or other devices
- Easily access your system from anywhere in order to manage and administer
- Route calls to your smart device leveraging IP900 Mobile capabilities
Local and long distance calling is unlimited within United States, Mexico and Canada.
Audio Conferencing services for conferences up to 15 participants, enabling you to collaborate quickly and make decisions faster.
Peak Capacity Management
Supports bursting to manage peak call volumes.
View caller name and number easily, enabling you to quickly determine how to handle the call.
Including single-DID (per trunk) and E911.